Brigadoon Menu Choices:
Meals are served family style, please make one selection only.
- Victorian French Toast – Rich, yet light and airy is this baked caramel toast; served with a topping of fruit and sprinkling of powdered sugar)
- Harvest Grain Pancakes – Heart-healthy and delicious whole-grain cakes, accented with pecans; served with your choice of Vermont maple syrup or succulent blueberry syrup. Also included, your choice of either sausage, or bacon, or ham.
- S.O.S. the favorite military breakfast – Sometimes called creamed beef; mounded on homemade biscuits or toast.
- Brigadoon Special – Either ham, or bacon, or sausage and eggs, served over-easy, steamed, or scrambled and homemade toast, or biscuits, or English muffins with jams and preserves.
- Aunt Cile’s Pioneer Pancakes – A huge sour dough pancake, light and fluffy, rolled around succulent straw berry’s and sprinkled with a snow like dusting of powdered sugar. Straight from the Jackson Hole mountains. Everyone’s favorite.
All breakfasts served with coffee or tea, orange juice or V-8.
- Spaghetti a la Brigadoon – Classic Italian spaghetti with marinara sauce slow-simmered and generous portions of Italian sausage and meatballs. Served with homemade bread, vegetable, and salad. Dessert.
- Shrimp Santorini – Succulent shrimp sautéed in butter, wine, and tomato base, served over rice. Vegetable, salad, bread and dessert.
Country Meals: “Down-home” goodness
- Meatloaf with macaroni and cheese, vegetable, salad, bread and dessert.
- Pot roast, served with potatoes, carrots and onions, topped with delicious brown gravy. Bread, salad and dessert.
- New England dinner corned beef and cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. Salad, bread, and dessert.
- Pork ribs, either cooked in sauerkraut or barbecued. Served with potatoes, vegetable, bread and dessert.
All dinners served with coffee or iced tea, our specialty tea. Dessert is cook’s choice.
Please make meal reservations and choices more than two days before reservation date, and if canceled, it must be 48 hours before arrival.